Bring a touch of country-chic style to your kitchen with this product, perfect for rinsing dishes and filling stockpots. A farmhouse apron sink is a traditional design that has withstood the test of time. While it continues to be on-trend, it offers the traditional features which will help you with all your day to day tasks! The 2 bowls let you run your kitchen how you see fit ? with an area for prep and washing, a separate bowl for drying or rinsing. Crafted with high-grade fireclay and inspected for quality. Fireclay has inherent benefits to resist bacteria as well as heat and stains. Not only will this apron sink look great but it will also last a very long time!
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Double Bowl Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
- Exterior Dimensions: 33.25'' x 18''
- Interior Dimensions: 15.5'' x 16.5'' EACH
- Due to firing process, shrinking will occur and named dimensions are nominal only
- Apron Height is 10''
- Due to bottom thickness of sink, an extended flange/extension ferrule is required for the drain
- Drain opening is standard 3.5'' kitchen drain - drain included.
- Fired in a kiln for 15 hours, these sinks are durable and scratch resistant for years of daily use.
- Fireclay is hygienic, with a glazed surface that inhibits bacterial growth better than stainless steel.